Chattahoochee RV Campground & Fishing Resort
on the beautiful Apalachicola River
RV Resort & Campground
269 River Landing Road
Chattahoochee, Florida 32324
Phone: (850) 663-4046 City Hall (22 Jefferson Street, Chattahoochee, FL 32324)
Emergency No.: (850) 663-4383 (Police Department)
Just inside the city limits of Chattahoochee off Highway 90
- Full Service Hookups at RV Sites
- 50 AMP Service
- Club House
- Bath House
- Picnic Area
- Laundry (coming soon)
- Fishing Pier
- 2 Boat Ramps
**Currently only accepting payments by cash, check, or money order**
The following rental rates are effective as of December 1, 2020 for areas of the RV Resort (plus 9.5% tax):
RV Site Rates
- DAILY: $30.00
- WEEKLY: $150.00
- MONTHLY: $450.00 (must be gone a week between monthly stays)
Yurt Rates (coming soon)
- DAILY: $60.00
- WEEKLY: $350.00
Tent Site Rates
- DAILY $10.00
PLUS 9.5% Tax
We hope you enjoy your stay with us and return soon!
Rules and Regulations
Welcome to Chattahoochee RV Park and Fishing Resort. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. For your comfort and the safety of all our guests, we request that you abide by some guidelines in the park:
- Quiet time - 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Checkout time - 12 noon. If you wish to stay longer, please notify the office by 9:00 a.m.
- For the safety of all guests there is a maximum speed limit of 15 mph in the park.
- Children are the parents' responsibility and must be supervised while outside.
- Pets must be on a leash accompanied by its owner while outside and owner's must clean up after the pet(s).
- Management is not responsible for loss due to accidents, fires, theft or vandalism.
- We reserve the right to ask guests to leave the premises.
- Place all garbage and litter in dumpster located near the entrance.
- Campfires must be contained in fire rings and not left unattended and extinguish prior to leaving site.