Chattahoochee RV Campground & Fishing Resort
on the beautiful Apalachicola River
RV Resort & Campground
269 River Landing Road
Chattahoochee, Florida 32324
Phone: (850) 663-4475
Emergency No.: (850) 663-4383 (Police Department)
Just inside the city limits of Chattahoochee off Highway 90
- Full Hookups
- 30amp Service Only
- Dump Station
- Club House
- Bath House
- Picnic Area
- Fishing Pier
- 2 Boat Ramps
- Fishing Ponds
- Tent Sites
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Rates
Rules and Regulations
Welcome to Chattahoochee RV Park and Fishing Resort. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. For your comfort and the safety of all our guests, we request that you abide by some guidelines in the park.
- Quiet time - 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Checkout time - 12 noon. If you wish to stay longer, please notify the office by 9:00 a.m.
- For the safety of all guests there is a maximum speed limit of 15 mph in the park.
- Children are the parents' responsibility and must be supervised while outside.
- Pets must be on a leash accompanied by its owner while outside and owner's must clean up after the pet(s).
- Management is not responsible for loss due to accidents, fires, theft or vandalism.
- We reserve the right to ask guests to leave the premises.
- Only 6 campers per site. $2.00 for each additional person.
- Gray water and wastewater discharged onto site is prohibited. Use dump station for this purpose.
- No washing of vehicles or RV's/campers.
- Place all garbage and litter in dumpster located near the entrance.
- Campfires must be contained in fire rings and not left unattended and extinguish prior to leaving site.
The following rental rates are effective as of July 1, 2016 for areas of the RV Resort:
RV Spaces (Water/Sewer/Electricity (30 AMP only)
With National Campground Identification (Passport America and Good Sams): Get 50% off your first two (2) nights, then regular rate for remainder of stay.
- DAILY: $15.00, Plus $1.43 Sales Tax = $16.43. ($7.50 Plus $.72 Sales Tax = $8.22 (Discounted rate per night) (Discount not offered during special events))
- WEEKLY: $90.00 Plus $8.55 Sales Tax = $98.55
- MONTHLY: $300.00 Plus $28.50 Sales Tax = $328.50
Without National Campground Identification:
- DAILY: $17.00 Plus $1.62 Sales Tax = $18.62
- WEEKLY: $100.00 Plus $9.50 Sales Tax = $109.50
- MONTHLY: $350.00 Plus $33.25 Sales Tax = $383.25
Cabins Monthly: $450.00 plus Sales Tax $42.75 = $492.75 (No daily rentals)
Tent Site: DAILY $7.00 Plus $0.67 Sales Tax = $7.67 (No monthly rate) (Includes up to two (2) tents per site, others will be charged normal rate)
Tent Site with RV/Trailer or Pop-Up: $10.00 Plus $0.95 Sales Tax = $10.95 (Each trailer or pop-up will be charged which includes electricity & water)
MONTHLY: $275.00 Plus $26.13 Sales Tax = $301.13
NOTES: All animals must be chained or in a cage when outside without owner. Leash law in effect for RV Resort area. All payments must be made by check payable to the City of Chattahoochee, credit card, or cash. Laundry facilities available on site at lower level of clubhouse. No pool, cable, phone or other amenities included in rental rate.
Locate a vacant space and set up, someone will contact you after your arrival to collect payment or you may pay at City Hall during normal working hours. If you have any questions, please call the Parks and Recreation Director at (850) 663-2123.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us and return soon!