- This event has passed.
Rebuild FL Pop-Up Application Event – For those interested in applying for $ to repair, rebuild, or replace their Hurricane Michael-damaged homes
March 3 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on March 3, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on March 4, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on April 9, 2021 at 10:00 am
The Rebuild Florida Housing Repair and Replacement Program will host 3 pop-up events in Chattahoochee to provide an opportunity for local homeowners with remaining damage from Hurricane Michael to begin applications for housing repair assistance from the program.
- What: Rebuild Florida Pop-Up Application Event
- When: Wednesday February 24th, Wednesday March 3rd, Thursday March 4th, and Friday April 9th from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST
- Where: City Hall Council Chambers, 22 Jefferson St, Chattahoochee, FL 32324
Rebuild Florida team members will be on site to assist homeowners and answer any questions they may have. The event is open to homeowners who are interested in applying for assistance to repair, rebuild, or replace their Hurricane Michael-damaged homes. No appointment is necessary. For a list of documents to bring, please click here.
Other options available for beginning an application are:
- The RebuildFlorida.gov website
- The Rebuild Florida Mobile Phone App, available on the Apple App Store and Google Play
- At a Rebuild Florida Center
- Over the phone by calling 888-530-3025
About Rebuild Florida
The Rebuild Florida Housing Repair & Replacement Program for Hurricane Michael is a partnership of Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) serving 12 panhandle counties for Florida’s long-term housing recovery efforts after the 2018 hurricane season. For more information, visit RebuildFlorida.gov.