Conditions of Sale and Sealed Bid Information Sheets
The City of Chattahoochee is announcing a sealed bid auction of 5 vehicles. The following specific information concerning the sale is provided:
- This is a sealed bid auction with all sales final to the highest bidder (Bid Form can be downloaded at the bottom of this page).
- The equipment may be inspected during the hours of 7:30 A.M. and 4:30 P.M. Eastern Time, May 14, 2020 – May 21, 2020, at the Utility and Public Works Department located at:
115 Lincoln Dr., Chattahoochee, FL 32324
Contact: Sheila Dowling (850) 663-4475
- All vehicles are being sold as is. The City of Chattahoochee does not guarantee the condition of the vehicles.
- The City of Chattahoochee assumes no liability for loss or injury that may occur during inspection, bidding or removal of the vehicles offered for sale or for loss or damage to property following the sale.
- All payments should be in the form of cash, checks or money order made out to the “City of Chattahoochee.” Payments must be made before or at the time of pick-up.
- Seven and one half percent (7.5%) sales tax will be added to the sale unless proof of tax exempt status is provided by the purchaser.
- The purchaser is responsible for transporting the vehicle.
- The successful bidder has thirty business days from the bid opening to make payment and remove the vehicle. Vehicle pickups must be scheduled by contacting Sheila Dowling. All rights to and interests in the vehicles is forfeited at 4:30 P.M. thirty business days from the date of notification of bid acceptance. The next highest bidder will then be notified and given ten business days from notification to make payment and remove the vehicle.
- If bidding results in a tie, each bidder involved with the tie will be contacted and allowed to raise their bids until there is a winning bid.
- The successful bidder will be responsible for any damage to the vehicle while removing the vehicle.
- The City of Chattahoochee has the right to refuse any and all bids.
- The results of this sale and previous sales are available as a public record.
- All bids must be submitted on the bid form in accordance with the instruction on the form. Bid forms can be obtained from Sheila Dowling, Purchasing Agent.
Bid Opening: Sealed bids will be opened at 10:00 A.M. on May 22, 2020 in the Conference room located at the Utility and Public Works, 115 Lincoln Drive, Chattahoochee, FL 32324.
Successful Bid Notification: The successful bidder will be notified by phone, in person, e-mail, or regular mail.
1991 Chevy S-10: VIN 1GCCS14A3M8275031
1998 GMC Sierra Truck: VIN 1GTEC14WXWZ534662
2002 Ford F-650 Dump Truck: VIN 3FDNF65292MA10135
2006 GMC C-2500 Truck: VIN 1GDHC24U16E203912 2008
GMC 1500 Truck: VIN 1GTEK19048Z231032